Started like a pan-Romanian forum, the conference has grown and reached the 11th edition attracting many specialists from different countries.
The aim of the conference is to provide an opportunity for academics, practitioners and researchers to debates new achievements or concepts, approaches and innovative practices within the continuously progressing world of electromechanical and power systems.
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering, „Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iasi, Romania
- Faculty of Power and Electrical Engineering, Moldovan Technical University of Chisinau, R.Moldova
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Craiova, Romania
- SETIS – Graduates Association of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of Iasi, Romania
- IEEE Romania Section
- World Energy Council – Romanian National Committee
- June 01, 2017 – online registration and submission of an extended abstract (2 pages)
- July 03, 2017 – full paper submission date
- July 17, 2017 – notification of acceptance
- September 03, 2017 – submission of final paper and early payment of registration fee
- October 11-13, 2017 – SIELMEN 2017 Conference
For more information, please visit the conference website: